I am sorry - Ojo Olorunleke




The goalkeeper has issued a sincere statement of regret for his error, which gave El Kanemi a stun away triumph 

Ojo Olorunleke has apologized for the mistake that cost Akwa United a point against El Kanemi on Sunday. 

The previous Sunshine Stars goalkeeper committed an unusual error in the end minutes of the game as Baakaka Ajikolo crushed home the champ for the guests. 

Pictures demonstrated Olorunleke all alone on the Godswill Akpabio turf after the last whistle, plainly upset, and he has now issued an open statement of regret to Akwa's supporters. 

"I am frightfully sad for the slip-up I set aside a few minutes of our match against El Kanemi. It was not my expectation to let myself, my group and the fans down," he disclosed to Akwa media.



Post a Comment

9 Comments